Saturday, December 6, 2008

Temporary Shop Closure for Maternity Leave!


Well, today I temporarily closed up shop on both my regular and Etsy sites. I've got a baby waiting to be born here, and didn't want to leave anyone stranded with placed orders should he arrive early. It's the first time the shop has been closed since I opened it, so it feels weird. But sometime soon after I re-open in February, there will be some new designs available, including the ones pictured above (as yet unnamed - any suggestions?).

For now, you can find new shipments of my work in person at the following spots:

* Craftland in Providence Rhode Island

* Peaceable Kingdom in Ann Arbor, Michigan

* Naka in Ferndale, Michigan

* Tilde, in Portland, Oregon

Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!

No comments: