Friday, June 5, 2009

The Bright Side Project Features Jewelry By Jessica!


Well lookie there! The very cool The Bright Side Project website featured my work today! I'm superflattered to have my jewelry called "soothing, simple and just plain pretty" by The Bright Side Project's Miss B: that's a serious compliment in my book!  

Now go forth and enter to win a piece of Jewelry By Jessica via their site! All you need to do is answer the question "What's your favorite color combination, and why?" in the comments section of the post about my work, here. Also be sure to sign up for updates from their site, as there are giveaways each week. And also take a look back through the archives: the site is a treasure trove of  extremely awesome designers.

Thanks again, Bright Side folks!

No comments: