Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jewelry By Jessica Featured at Paper N Stitch

Brittni Wood, who curates the online exhibition space Paper N Stitch has very, very good taste. And I'm not just saying that because for years she has been finding and writing about handmade goods and the people who make them - most recently for the likes of Scoutie Girl and Bloesem Kids. Or because she picked me to be one of her exhibitors for August/September. No, I'm saying that because, while perusing the other Paper N Stitch exhibitors, I seem to have developed a wish list as long as my arm. Maybe longer. There are some very, very wonderful things there and you should really just go check them all out.

I've been posting very witty little remarks (ahem, if I do say so myself) about my favorite items, along with links on my Twitter site, and will continue to do so throughout the month. Pop over right here to have a look (and no worries, you don't have to be a Twitter-er to read and click).

{By the way, if you look closely in the image above, you'll see my brand new Flowering Stem Necklace in Iron is one of Brittni's "Daily Favorites." Say, thanks, m'am!}

No comments: