Saturday, March 22, 2008

Exciting Necklace Cord Option Updates! + (While We're At It) a Customization Opportunity Recap


I am very (geekily) excited to mention that I've replaced the barrel clasps I was using on my leather necklace cords with a new magnetic clasp. Wheee! And not just any magnets - no, these are cute, tiny, strong ones that don't force me to jack up my prices. Exactly what I've been looking for for years. I think they look great and they're a pleasure (rather than a slight hassle) to clasp.

I'm also happy to report that I now offer both 16" and 18" sterling silver snake chains on any necklace design at no additional charge. You can let me know via e-mail when you order, or use the "Special Instructions" box during the PayPal payment process to make your preference known.

Speaking of customizing, you could also ask for a different color of leather, or leather in a custom length. Or, while we're at it, ask for a different base color for a charm you like. Or go totally bonkers and order a completely customized piece - an initial in your favorite font, a design motif from your wedding, the silhouette of an elk bugling... (No, seriously, I did that one.)

That's right, Jewelry By Jessica: Offering you a plethora of choices. (Always looking for opportunities to use plethora. Yes!)

No comments: