Sunday, August 9, 2009

Etsy Treasury Feature: Salsa

Red + green: it's not just for Christmas, people! I love red and green together. Always have. Is it because of the high contrast - opposite sides of the color wheel and all? Who knows. What I do know is that my Meadows necklace in Crimson, featuring little red flowers on green stems made it into this Etsy Treasury (see the bottom row there) put together by Planet Treasures. She was inspired by other fabulous red and green combos: salsa ingredients and a landscape painting of a green and red field. Vive la vert et rouge! 

2 comments:

planettreasures said...

I'm glad you agree with me on the 'red and green' issue!
Thanks for the blog feature!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous treasury! I totally agree with the color choice!

http://juliemagerssoulen.blogspot.com