Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jewelry By Jessica at the da Vinci Arts Fair 2009!

I had hoped to participate in the Da Vinci Art Fair here in Portland last year, but what with having a baby and all, it didn't so much work out : ) But this year, I am in like Flynn, and very excited about it!

The da Vinci Arts Fair is happening Saturday, December 5 from 10am-6pm, and Sunday December 6 from 10am - 4pm at the da Vinci Arts Middle School, located at 2508 NE Everett. The fair benefits the da Vinci Arts Middle School, which is a very awesome school. Admission to the show is free!

As usual, there are all kinds of wonderful artists participating, including the folks below. To browse a full list of the artists that will be at the show, visit the event page right here.

Unless I decide to do a little trunk show at my house (i.e. if I decide to make myself crazy busy - something I'm prone to do...) this will be my only show this season, so if you're here in Portland, please do come by! Hope to see you there!

Collage made from upcycled wool by Jenna Robertson of Woolie Originals, www.woolieoriginals.com

Rainbow Web Clutch (made out of upcycled lawn chair webbing!) by April Alden, www.rosewebs.etsy.com

Lotus Luck - Gold Ruby & Pearl Necklace, by JoAnn Lupton, www.dolcetti.etsy.com (I got to see JoAnn's work at the Belmont Street Fair this year, and it is lovely!)

"Sunflower," Oil and leaf on carved wood relief, Tom Cramer, www.tomcramer-art.info

1 comment:

elisa said...

Your work is so beautiful. Have a wonderful time at the fair!