Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Work At Works 2012!



So.....hey there! It's been a while. I've been filling orders as they come in, but not doing much of anything new on the jewelry front.

Enter December 2011, when somehow I found myself working with a whole lot of clay. I haven't added any of these pieces to my web shops yet, but for those of you who live here in Portland, you can see the debut of these new clay pieces at the art/music/food/awesome extravaganza Works, this Friday, February 24 downtown at The Old Church on 10th and Clay.

Come see the new stuff - I'll have some of my plastic work there too. I'm especially excited about the little bowls you see above - "Bowls for Two or Three Small Things" are the perfect size for holding the rings and earrings you wear every day.

Eventually, I hope to get these pieces up for sale on my Etsy site, but for now, come on down to Works and get your own one-of-a-kind pair of earrings and a hand-formed and painted bowl to put them in!

No comments: