Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Designs and Colors for Fall 09!

Well, I managed to actually get some new designs designed, made and photographed! If you have two small kids as I do, you know that completing something like this ends up feeling pretty much miraculous. So here they are, a few of the new pieces, which are currently only available in my Etsy shop. There will be more to come. {And yes, that's both a promise and a threat : ) }
(Above) Flowering Stem necklace in (left to right) Iron, Eggplant, Sapphire, Leaf and Fawn


Punch Flower necklace in new colors: (Top) Iron + Lilac and (Worn) Sapphire + Lemongrass


Three Hole Punch Necklace (ha, ha!) pictured in (Top, left to right) Iron + Leaf; French Blue + Lemongrass; Leaf + Lemongrass and Iron + French Blue. 

Not all of these are listed in my Etsy shop individually yet, but if you'd like any (or, hey, you know, all!) of the colorways pictured here, just specify at checkout and I'll hook you up with your choice. 

Now, if Fall will just get here already. I am so, so ready. 

No comments: